400 point program
1. In order to be considered for entry, applicants must have:
- completed a medical degree with a minimum (University of Melbourne) 75% weighted average, or higher; and
- held the completion for at least two years.
Meeting these requirements does not guarantee selection.
2. In ranking applications, the selection committee will consider:
- prior academic performance and, if relevant, professional qualifications;
- performance at interview;
- understanding of the research question to be explored;
- motivation and capacity to complete the course in a timely manner;
- relevant prior research and/or professional experience; and
- referee reports.
3. The Selection Committee may seek further information to clarify any aspect of an application in accordance with the Academic Board rules on the use of selection instruments.
4. The minimum English language requirements for this course are Band 7.