- Learn practical skills for research in the clinical setting
- Gain a broad understanding of clinical research practice
- Understand the ethical principles behind clinical research
- Learn how to construct well designed research questions
- Advance your career with pathways through to our Graduate Diploma and Masters level programs
Learn the fundamentals required to undertake clinical research at one of the world’s premier research universities. Our newly launched Graduate Certificate of Clinical Research will provide you with broad research skills applied in a clinical context.
Over the course of our one-year program, you will learn how to design a clinical research study including quantitative and qualitative methodology, evaluation of research literature, statistical analysis and ethics in clinical research. With teaching from some of the finest clinical researchers, you will develop a broad understanding of clinical research and what constitutes good clinical research practice.
Designed for health professionals from a variety of clinical disciplines, the Graduate Certificate in Clinical Research provides a pathway to ongoing study through the nested award program. Our nested award program includes the Graduate Diploma and Master of Clinical Research, which will be launched in 2018.Program Flyer