GET A GRADUATE CERTIFICATE OF HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES FROM AUSTRALIA’S LEADING UNIVERSITY
- Gain insight into the latest thinking, new knowledge and practices, and research as it relates to psychosocial practice
- Develop leadership skills and connections in the health, mental health and human services sector
- Suitable for health and community service professionals at various stages of their career
- A superior online learning experience with an iconic education institution
- Complete in one year part time
- Ongoing student and learning community support
This course is designed to prepare those for leadership and specialist roles in the health, mental health and human services sector. By undertaking this course you will understand and benefit from evidence-informed practice to effectively respond to the problems that affect individuals, families, communities and organisations. You will develop a detailed understanding of knowledge, policy and research as it relates your practice, while learning from leading academics who conduct evidence-based research in the fields of health, mental health, child and family welfare, ageing, social policy, policy evaluation and leadership.