Get a Graduate Certificate of Rehabilitation Science from Australia’s leading university
- Design a program that best matches your current practice, personal profile and career aspirations
- Earn credit towards a Master of Rehabilitation Science
- Open to Australian and international health science professionals
- Wholly online for total flexibility
- Complete in one year part-time
The Graduate Certificate of Rehabilitation Science at the University of Melbourne will instruct you on a range of principles, including how to help people regain lost skills or learn new health promoting ones, the physiology of fitness and conditioning, pathophysiology of common conditions and specific needs in those affected by reduced function.
Whether you are a physiotherapist, exercise scientist or other allied health professional, the structure of this course is unique, as it allows you to personalise your degree and design a program that best meets your practice needs and builds your personal profile and expertise.