100 point program
1 year full-time / part-time unavailable
To be considered for entry, applicants must have completed:
- an undergraduate degree or equivalent qualification in medicine, an allied health profession, science or social science, and
- at least one year of documented, relevant professional work experience in a medical, scientific or allied health environment.
Meeting these requirements does not guarantee selection.
In ranking applications, the Selection Committee will consider:
- prior academic performance; and
- the research experience or evidence of appropriate preparation or potential to undertake research; and
- the capacity of a participating department to provide adequate supervision in a research project appropriate to the interests and preparation of the individual applicant.
The Selection Committee may seek further information to clarify any aspect of an application in accordance with the Academic Board rules on the use of selection instruments.
Applicants are required to satisfy the university English language requirements for postgraduate courses. For those applicants seeking to meet these requirements by one of the standard tests approved by the Academic Board, performance band 6.5 is required.