100 point program
1 year full-time / 2 years part-time
Admission requirements for the Graduate Diploma in Nursing Practice (Mental Health) are:
- a Bachelor of Nursing (or equivalent training);
- at least one year of clinical experience as a registered nurse within the five years prior to applying for the course;
- current unrestricted registration with AHPRA;
- current employment and clinical support in mental health specialty area; and
- meet the University of Melbourne's English language requirements.