125 point program
1 year full-time / part-time unavailable
- In order to be considered for entry, applicants must have complete an undergraduate degree with a major other than Psychology, or equivalent. Meeting this requirement does not guarantee selection.
- In ranking applications, the Selection Committee will consider prior academic performance.
- The Selection Committee may seek further information to clarify any aspect of an application in accordance with the Academic Board rules on the use of selection instruments.
- Applicants are required to satisfy the university’s English language requirements for postgraduate courses. For those applicants seeking to meet these requirements by one of the standard tests approved by the Academic Board, performance band 6.5 is required.
- No academic referee reports required.
- No personal statement required.
- International students can only apply for the Summer intake of the program.