150 point program
1.5 years full-time / 3 years part-time
1. In order to be considered for entry, applicants must have completed:
- either a Master of Nursing Science or a Bachelor of Nursing (or equivalent);
- at least one year of documented clinical experience as a registered nurse working in mental healthcare service within the preceding five years from the time of application; and
- a postgraduate qualification in Nursing specialising in mental health, or equivalent;
Meeting these requirements does not guarantee selection.
2. In ranking applications, the Selection Committee will consider:
- prior academic performance; and
- the professional experience.
3. The Selection Committee may seek further information to clarify any aspect of an application in accordance with the Selection and Admission into Graduate Research Courses Policy.
4. Applicants are required to satisfy the university’s English language requirements for postgraduate courses. For those applicants seeking to meet these requirements by one of the standard tests approved by the Academic Board, performance band 6.5 is required.