100 credit points
full-time unavailable / part-time unavailable
Applicants for all specialty and advanced practice Nursing courses should have:
- a Bachelor of Nursing, Master of Nursing Science or equivalent training; and
- at least one year of clinical experience as a registered nurse within the five years.
Please also note the following course-specific additional entry requirements:
- current unrestricted registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia;
- a minimum of five years full time equivalent experience as a Registered Nurse, including three years as a Registered Nurse in a specialty area of practice and one year at an advanced practice level in the relevant specialty area;
- a Graduate Certificate, or higher (eg. Graduate Diploma, Masters), in an area of specialty nursing practice
- documentation of employer support and multidisciplinary mentorship arrangements necessary to undertake extensions to practice in the workplace or related agencies (Confirmation of Employment and Clinical Support form).