GET A MASTER OF ADVANCED SOCIAL WORK FROM AUSTRALIA’S LEADING UNIVERSITY
- Develop leadership skills and connections in the community and health and services sector
- Advance your knowledge of policy and practice as it relates to psychosocial practice
- Suitable for qualified social workers at varying stages of their careers
- A superior online learning experience with an iconic education institution
- Complete in two years part time
- Ongoing student and learning community support
The Master of Advanced Social Work provides social workers with higher skills relevant to social work practice and social policy and addresses the complex and growing challenges faced by this sector.
If you want to have a more profound impact on the health and well-being of individuals and society, develop leadership skills and connections in the community and health and services sector and undertake a course suited to your area of interest or expertise, then this course is for you.