- Closing date for international applications: 14 September 2018
- Offer lapse date: Refer to your offer letter
- Enrolment lapse date: Refer to your offer letter
- Orientation: During University Orientation Week
Supporting documents for your application
In addition to the application form requirements all applicants should include a copy of the following:
- all previous academic transcripts, including the key/legend (typically found on the reverse side of the transcript) that explains the grading system.
All supporting documentation should be attached online.
Only successful applicants are required to undergo a Police Check and Working with Children Check. You DO NOT need to complete these checks to apply.
This course does not accept late applications or offer deferrals.