200 credit points
2 years full-time / part-time unavailable
Applicants for the course must have either a Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Biomedicine, health-related or other relevant undergraduate degree. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a Victorian Police Check and a Working with Children Check. Applicants may also be required to attend an interview.
1. In order to be considered for entry, applicants must have completed:
- an undergraduate degree in a science and/or health-related area
Meeting these requirements does not guarantee selection.
2. In ranking applications, the Selection Committee will consider:
- prior academic performance
3. The Selection Committee may seek further information to clarify any aspect of an application in accordance with the Academic Board rules on the use of selection instruments.
4. Applicants are required to satisfy the university’s English language requirements for postgraduate courses. For those applicants seeking to meet these requirements by one of the standard tests approved by the Academic Board, performance band 7+ is required.
Note: Due to the expected number of applicants, we are not able to provide feedback to unsuccessful applicants.