GET A MASTER OF HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES FROM AUSTRALIA’S LEADING UNIVERSITY
- Gain insight into the latest thinking, new knowledge and practices, and research as it relates to psychosocial practice
- Develop leadership skills and connections in the health, mental health and human services sector
- Suitable for health and community service professionals at various stages of their career
- A superior online learning experience with an iconic education institution
- Complete in two years part time
- Ongoing student and learning community support
The Master of Health and Human Services provides health and community services professionals with higher skills that will set them up to become agents of change.
As a student of this course, you will gain insight into the latest thinking, new knowledge and practices, and research as it relates to psychosocial practice.
If you want to have a broader impact on the health and well-being of individuals and society this course is for you.