100 point program
full-time unavailable / part-time unavailable
1. In order to be considered for entry, applicants must have completed:
- an undergraduate degree, or equivalent; in Medicine; and
- at least two years experience as a practicing doctor; and
- be accepted in an accredited training hospital in Victoria for the 5 year Radiology Registrar training programme; and
- have passed Part 1 of the RANZCR exams.
Applicants are also required to nominate at least two professional referees.
2. In ranking applications, the Selection Committee will consider:
- prior academic performance; and
- professional experience; and
- the referee reports.
3. The Selection Committee may seek further information to clarify any aspect of an application in accordance with the Selection and Admission Procedure.
4. Applicants are required to satisfy the university’s English language requirements for postgraduate courses. For those applicants seeking to meet these requirements by one of the standard tests approved by the Academic Board, performance band 7 is required.
Applicants may be granted exemption from Part I of the examination for the degree of Master of Medicine (Radiology) if they have passed a comparable examination offered in a relevant discipline by an approved body. The following has been approved to date as exemptions for the purpose of proceeding straight to Part II candidature and other relevant experience or examinations may also be approved for this purpose from time to time:
- Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Radiologists (Part I, FRANZCR) – for Part II Radiology