200 point program
1. In order to be considered for entry, applicants must have completed (at minimum H2A standard or higher):
- Honours degree in a relevant field; or
- Postgraduate Diploma in Primary Health Care or relevant field; or
- A degree in a relevant field.
- At least two years' documented relevant professional or work experience.
Meeting these requirements does not guarantee selection.
2. In ranking applications, the selection committee will consider:
- prior academic performance and, if relevant, professional qualifications;
- performance at interview;
- understanding of the research question to be explored;
- motivation and capacity to complete the course in a timely manner;
- relevant prior research and/or professional experience ; and
- referee reports.
3. The selection committee may seek further information to clarify any aspect of an application in accordance with the Selection and Admission Policy.
4. The minimum English language requirements for this course are Band 7.