- Acquire the skills necessary to promote clinical excellence within healthcare settings
- Learn how to manage issues and challenges faced in the clinical setting to achieve the best outcome for your organisation
- Understand how to influence healthcare systems in order to fund initiatives
- Discover how to manage, develop and coach others in a clinical context
- Become aware of your skills and weaknesses as a clinical leader
- Learn to collaborate with other healthcare practitioners
Gain the skills you need to advocate for a better healthcare system. Our Specialist Certificate in Clinical Leadership will provide you with the knowledge and tools you need to encourage excellence within clinical settings. Our evidence-based program is designed to help healthcare professionals provide better outcomes for their organisations, colleagues and patients.
Unlike generic leadership programs, our Specialist Certificate in Clinical Leadership is grounded within the clinical context. You’ll focus on clinical issues and challenges and be taught by clinical leaders and business experts. If you are a doctor, nurse, dentist or allied health professional and currently hold, or anticipate holding, a leadership position, this program is for you. You’ll learn valuable leadership skills and connect with other clinical leaders in the same or aligned fields.Program Flyer