25 point course
full-time unavailable / 2 years part-time
1. In order to be considered for entry, applicants must have completed either:
- a four-year Australian degree in Optometry, or equivalent; or
- professional experience deemed by the Selection Committee to be equivalent to a four-year Australian degree in Optometry.
Meeting these requirements does not guarantee selection.
2. In ranking applications, the Selection Committee will consider:
- prior academic performance; and, if relevant
- any documented relevant professional experience.
3. The Selection Committee may seek further information to clarify any aspect of an application in accordance with the Selection and Admission into Graduate Research Courses Policy.
4. Applicants are required to satisfy the university’s English language requirements for postgraduate courses. For those applicants seeking to meet these requirements by one of the standard tests approved by the Academic Board, performance band 6.5 is required.