A Message from the Director
Welcome to the 2020 CPD program of the Melbourne Dental School (MDS).
We have continued to develop several new courses for you, including the first blended learning opportunity and upgrading and expanding our excellent teaching facilities.
The 2020 program has several new and updated courses which are listed below:
- Suturing: Improving clinical outcomes in practice
- Interdisciplinary Management of the Upper Lateral Incisor Conundrum
- Introductory Orthodontics
- Adult Dental Therapy – Preparation to Practice
- Dental Imaging: interpretation Master Class
- Posterior Indirect Partial Coverage Restoration
- Digitally Assisted Treatment Planning
- Restoration of the endodontically treated teeth
As Director of CPD at MDS, I am keen to understand what you would like included in future programs. Please contact me via email at email@example.com with your thoughts as to how we can improve our program.
MDS continues to enjoy key collaborations with the ADAVB and our industry partners and will continue to be proactive in further enhancing our joint programs.
It would not be possible to provide the program without the dedication and support of CPD staff members – Samantha Vassallo La Rosa and Anne Labrador, CPD Committee – Felicity Crombie, Jaafar Abduo, Nicola Cirillo, Roisin McGrath, Sadna Rajan, Claire Lewison, Andrew Chio, Ricky Kumar, Michelle Martella, Ai Lin Tan and our School Pre-Clinical Lab Staff – Mario Smith, Daniel Stalder, Sue Dobell, Elly Flitzanis and Da Hee Jung. I am always thankful to them, our expert speakers and our generous sponsors to the success of the MDS program.
I look forward to seeing you at the Melbourne Dental School in 2020 and working with you to fulfil all your CPD requirements.
Associate Professor Roy Judge
Director of CPD