The course consists of eLearning and a workshop and post workshop QLAB practice.
- The pre-workshop learning is approximately 25 hours and is accessed by an app or web-browser covers the basic theory and 10 real pathology cases for interpretation practice.
- The 3-hour workshop is in small groups (up to 5 per instructor) and consists of 90 minutes hands-on image acquisition using a Philips Epiq system and 90 minutes of hands-on manipulation of 3D data sets using Philips QLAB with a laptop.
- For four weeks after the workshop private QLAB practice is available to complete 10 case studies (measurements) guided by the app.
- pre and post course on-line (open book) x 20 MCQ exams
- 5 x MCQs for each of the 10 case studies
- 10 QLAB simulator case studies