The 3D echocardiography short course uses a novel teaching system to maximise hands-on learning to develop your 3D TTE and TOE acquisition and display skills. The course is aimed at cardiothoracic anaesthetists, cardiologists and sonographers. No experience or prior training is required.
- 2D simultaneous multiplane and electronic steering
- Real-time narrow sector 3D and colour navigation of the whole heart
- 3D and colour zoom and cropping
- Single to 6-beat full volume 3D and colour
- Multiplanar reconstruction and measurements