- Introduction to Basic TTE
- Introduction to Case Study Reporting
- Transthoracic Echocardiography Examination
- Basic Haemodynamic Assessment
- Views, Valves, Pericardium for Transthoracic Echo
- Generating Ultrasound Images
- Basic Modes of Ultrasound
- 50 Basic TTE Case Studies
- 30 optional online logbooks are available to record clinical activity cases performed on patients
Students have the flexibility to study in their own time and location. Program materials can be accessed through the Education app on smartphones and tablets with iOS, Android or Windows systems. Once the program materials have been downloaded on smartphones and tablets, all the interactive media content can be viewed even when offline (however, internet access is required periodically to login or re-verify login credentials). Program materials can also be accessed online using a web browser.
Please note that this is an online course. Students must have reliable internet access to access the course materials.
Upon payment, the student will receive a “Getting Started” email with instructions on how to access the course materials.