- Tutorial 1: What is Clinical Supervision?
- Tutorial 2: No-Fuss Theories
- Tutorial 3: The Patient’s Perspective
- Tutorial 4: Coaching Clinical Learners
- Tutorial 5: Building Motivation and Trust
- Tutorial 6: Success with Challenging Learners
- Tutorial 7: Success in Different Contexts
- Tutorial 8: Being a Reflective Supervisor
Course completion requires approximately six hours of screen time, although most learning will occur as participants apply new techniques to their daily work.
The eLearning package provides complete flexibility for busy clinicians to study in their own time and location. Program materials can be accessed through the eLearning Education app on any device with iOS, Android or Windows systems, or by using a web browser.
Assessment is by submission of the eLearning self-assessments contained within the course, which include case studies. A Certificate of Completion is provided upon satisfactorily completing the course.
Workshop (if required)
Participants will be invited to join the Department of Medical Education’s webinar series.
Professor Stephen Trumble
Head, Medical Education, Melbourne Medical School, University of Melbourne