- Tutorial 1: Acute Migraine
- Tutorial 2: Chronic Migraine
- Tutorial 3: Medication Overuse Headache
- Tutorial 4: Other Primary Headaches
- Tutorial 5: Secondary Headaches
- Tutorial 6: Demystifying Migraine
The course will provide knowledge and skills on:
- Diagnostic criteria
- “Red flags” and consideration of differential diagnoses
- Preventative measures encompassing non-pharmacologic and pharmacologic therapies
The assessment is submission of 6 self-assessments and 20 case studies.
A Certificate of Completion is provided upon satisfactory completion of the course.
Course completion requires approximately 8 hours of elearning.
Students have the flexibility to study in their own time and at their own pace. Program materials can be accessed through the eLearning education App on mobile devices, including tablets and smartphones (iOS, Android or Windows) or via a computer internet browser.
- Mina Ghaly
- Robert Henneberry
- Geraldine Ng
- Jo Lyn Ng
- Mei Yan Ngun
- Chun Seng Phua
- Fatemeh Rezania
- Angelos Sharobeam
- Melissa Tang
- Hans Tu
- Nirosen Vijiaratnam