- Tutorial 1: Introduction to Ultrasound for Physiotherapists
- Tutorial 2: Generating Ultrasound Images
- Tutorial 3: Basic Modes of Ultrasound
- Tutorial 4: Operation of Ultrasound Machine
- Tutorial 5: Ultrasound Imaging of the Sternum
- Tutorial 6: Ultrasound Imaging of Skeletal Muscle - Thigh
- Tutorial 7: Ultrasound Imaging of Skeletal Muscle -Lumbar
- Tutorial 8: Lung Ultrasound Diagnosis
- Tutorial 9: Lung Ultrasound Procedures and Case Studies
The assessment involves submission of all unit self-assessments and case studies.
A Certificate of Completion will be issued upon successful completion of the required assessments.
Course completion requires several hours of elearning.
Students have the flexibility to study in their own time and at their own pace. Program materials can be accessed through a desktop web browser, or on mobiles or tablets via the eLearning Education App (available via Google Play, Apple App Store and Windows Store).
Associate Professor and Course Director
- Dr David Canty
- Dr Adrian Pranata
- Ms Lou Fuller
- Dr Catherine Granger
- Dr Marilyn Webster
- A/P Adam Bryant
- Mr Rob Brandham
- Professor Maria Stokes