The University of Melbourne Focused Ultrasound Simulator Education (FUSE) offers accredited, affordable and high-quality solutions to hospitals who are wanting to run their own specialised ultrasound education for their hospital staff.
The simulator eLearning education packages have been designed to take away the hard work of having to create an education program from the beginning. There are six different eLearning education packages offered, FCU TTE, FCU TOE, FCU TOE Advanced, FCU Peri-arrest, Vascular Access and Lung. The eLearning component of the course is delivered online and is fully supported.
The following FUSE courses are available:
- FCU Transthoracic Echocardiography Course (TTE)
- FCU Transoesophageal Echocardiography Course (TOE)
- FCU Transoesophageal Echocardiography Advanced Course (TOE Advanced)
- FCU Peri-arrest Course
- FUSE Vascular Access Course
- FUSE Lung Ultrasound Course
The simulator courses are delivered online. Course materials can be downloaded to iPad, Android or Windows tablets or can be accessed online using a browser.