- Tutorial 1: Introduction to construct and delivery of online and mobile learning
- Tutorial 2: Learning design principles
- Tutorial 3: Low touch online learning pedagogy
- Tutorial 4: High touch online learning pedagogy
- Tutorial 5: Course evaluation in online learning
- Tutorial 6: Understanding the business of online learning
- Tutorial 7: Working with a course development and delivery service (MLU)
- Tutorial 8: Working with a course development and delivery service (MSPACE)
- Tutorial 9: Creating a course - trouble shooting
List of particular knowledge or skills obtained through course:
- Develop an understanding of how online courses are developed and the processes involved
- Learn about the basic principles around learning design
- Learn both low and high touch design pedagogy
- How course evaluation is applied
- Develop an understanding of the principles of sustainability and costs to run an online course
- Learn about how the Mobile Learning Unit produces online courses
- Learn about how MSPACE produces online courses
The assessment is submission of the 9-tutorial self-assessments and 10 case studies to reinforce learning.
A Certificate of Completion is provided upon satisfactory completion of the course.
Course completion requires approximately 10 hours of online learning.
Learners have the flexibility to study in their own time and location. Program materials can be accessed through the eLearning Education app on mobiles and tablets with iOS, Android or Windows systems. Program materials can also be accessed using a web browser.
- Betina Przybylak, Professional Education Coordinator, School of Health Sciences, The University of Melbourne
- Rachel Enders BBiomed, MMgmt (Mktg), Project Manager, (Academic Programs)
- Dr David Kok BMedSci, MBBS, MEd, FRANZCR
- Dr Edmond Kwan MBBS, FRACP
- Dr Sathana Dushyanthen BSc, MbioMedSc, PhD
Edwina Coller, Business Manager, Mobile Learning Unit