- Tutorial 1: Immunisation and the community
- Tutorial 2: The Anatomy of Immunisations
- Tutorial 3: Vaccination Procedures
- Tutorial 4: Immunisation Emergencies and Reporting of Adverse Events
- Tutorial 5: Special Immunisation Requirements
- Tutorial 6: Catch Up
- Tutorial 7: Vaccination Storage Guidelines
- Tutorial 8: Immunisation Clinics and You
- Complete 4 immunisations on children under two years of age
- Complete six other immunisations
- Competency assessment completed by a nurse immuniser or medical practitioner.
The assessment is submission of the course interactivities included in the course tutorials (pass/fail), 8 units of self-assessment, 10 case studies and an exam (80% pass mark).
A Certificate of Completion is provided upon satisfactory completing of the course.
Course completion requires 150 hours of eLearning and 10 hours of clinical practice. Placement to be arranged by the student with a local immuniser.
Students have the flexibility to study in their own time and at their own pace. Program materials can be accessed through the eLearning education App on mobile devices, including tablets and smartphones (iOS, Android or Windows) or via a computer internet browser.
Tracy Murphy RN. RM. MANP