- Tutorial 1: Overview of obesity
- Tutorial 2: Why is weight so hard to lose and so easy to regain?
- Tutorial 3: Initial approach to the patient with obesity
- Tutorial 4: Medical management of obesity 1: An introduction to lifestyle interventions
- Tutorial 5: Medical management of obesity 2: Very low energy diets
- Tutorial 6: Medical management of obesity 3: Pharmacotherapy
- Tutorial 7: Surgical management of obesity
- Tutorial 8: Managing weight in specific situations: Older adults, women planning pregnancy and people with T2DM
- The assessment is submission of 8 self-assessments and 19 case studies.
- A Certificate of Completion is provided upon satisfactory completion of the course.
Course completion requires approximately 12 hours of elearning.
Students have the flexibility to study in their own time and location. Program materials can be accessed through the eLearning Education app on mobile devices with iOS, Android or Windows systems. Program materials can also be accessed using a web browser.
Dr Priya Sumithran
Dr Cilla Haywood
- Prof Joseph Proietto
- Dr Cilla Haywood
- Dr Priya Sumithran
- Dr Fiona Lee
- Dr Sarah Price
- Dr Gowri Somarajah